WRF-NMM User Support
Support for the NMM dynamical core of the WRF System is provided by the Developmental Testbed Center. This support includes:
- Maintaining the released WRF-NMM code (including the WRF Preprocessing System (WPS) package and the WRF Postprocessing (WPP) pacakage), and its documentation
- Answering user questions regarding the NMM
- Notifying users on the wrf-news mailing list about updates and bug fixes
- Participating in WRF User Forum discussion. (The WRF User Forum is currently maintained by Matt Alonso at meso.com. This Forum provides a venue for users to exchange experiences and help.)
- Offering NMM bi-annual tutorial classes and an Online tutorial
Support for ARW core of the WRF System is provided by the Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division of NCAR.
Send questions regarding any aspect of the WRF system to wrfhelp.