v3.7 cmake under util/radar_process/reflectivity

Submitted by burjunburjun on Tue, 03/30/2021 - 06:06

Hi all,

I am trying GSI v3.7 to do radar reflectivity analysis. In v3.6 the directory "util/radar_process/reflectivity" was compiled using "make", while in v3.7 there's a file "CMakeLists.txt" instead. I tried the following commands in the "reflectivity" directory:

mkdir build

cd build

cmake ../

But problems came out as follows:

-- The C compiler identification is Intel 18.0.0.20170811
-- The CXX compiler identification is Intel 18.0.0.20170811
-- Check for working C compiler: /nuist/p/public/app/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2018.0.128/linux/bin/intel64/icc
-- Check for working C compiler: /nuist/p/public/app/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2018.0.128/linux/bin/intel64/icc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /nuist/p/public/app/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2018.0.128/linux/bin/intel64/icpc
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /nuist/p/public/app/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2018.0.128/linux/bin/intel64/icpc -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:3 (set_source_files_properties):
  set_source_files_properties called with incorrect number of arguments.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:7 (set_target_properties):
  set_target_properties called with incorrect number of arguments.

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/nuist/scratch/gaozhiqiu/gzq_zhubj/GSI_2021/comGSIv3.7_EnKFv1.3_002/util/radar_process/reflectivity/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

The files in the directory are listed as follows:

image.png

Are there any solutions? Many thanks!

Bojun Zhu

Hi Bojun,

I think the easiest way will be to compile the reflectivity utility while compiling GSI. If you look at line 65 and 293 of the main CMakeLists.txt file in the base gsi directory, you can see that the BUILD_UTIL_COM option, which allows the compiling of the reflectivity utility, is off by default, but we can manually turn it on. To do so, when running cmake for building GSI, use this option:

cmake -DBUILD_UTIL_COM=ON ../

Thanks,

Will