- Community GSI V3.5 and EnKF V1.1: Release on 08/5/2016
- Community GSI V3.4 and EnKF V1.0: Release on 07/31/2015
- Community EnKF V1.0 Beta : Release on 01/31/2015
- Community GSI system V3.3: Release on 06/30/2014
You may download the following versions of the GSI/EnKF system (including source codes, libraries, compiling system, fixed files, and sample run script) from this site.
The GSI/EnKF requires specific data formats for observations to be assimilated:
- Conventional observations (including satellite derived data, e.g., satellite wind):
PrepBUFR format (NCEP featured BUFR format)
- Satellite radiance data, GPS radio occultation data, Radar observations:
Descriptions about the data formats and links to some data resources are provided here .
External Libraries Needed To Build GSI/EnKF
The follow libraries are not in GSI/EnKF release package but needed for GSI/EnKF building: